What we are doing to keep you safe!
- Temperatures will be taken before attendees are allowed in the venue. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be allowed to enter.
- Health screening questions will also be asked. Attendees must answer “no” to all questions to enter the event.
- Have you had a cough or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever ?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you been out of state in the last 14 days?
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Masks will be provided and must be worn when attendees are not eating or drinking
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.